Here’s a question: what do you see when you look in the mirror? Someone who looks good for their age, or someone who could use a quick dunk in the fountain of youth? Here are some reasons why you might look older than your age, and how to remedy them.
The start of a new semester is always a big event, one that will set the tone for the rest of the year. Want to get rid of that pesky acne and/or brighten your skin? Here are some ways to keep your complexion fresh, clear, and pimple-free while you toil away at schoolwork (or text your friends – don’t worry, I won’t tell).
Flawless skin takes more than good genes – you need to work for it. Because everyone’s complexion is unique to them, a beauty regime that works for your friend might not work for you. But there are some things that never change, no matter your skin type.
Despite their global stardom and packed schedules, Korean celebrities seem to have an uncanny ability to always look their best. Their daily routines involve some of the easiest and most affordable ways to take care of themselves inside and out.
Lucky for us, they’re always willing to share their beauty secrets. Here are 5 tips our favorite Korean stars swear by.
As our skin ages, it undergoes different stages of ageing. Skeptics claim that aging is an inevitable part of life, but lately, the spotlight on an unbelievably youthful 43-year old Taiwanese woman and a hunky 50-year old Singaporean photographer who looks 20 years younger than his actual age has set pulses racing, and forced us to rethink what to expect when one ages. Obviously, there are some who have managed to dodged the aging bullet successfully.
We want to find out what are the most effective fixes that hit the bullseye when it comes to reversing signs of ageing in our skin.
Most of us have a skincare routine that we stick to. But what if you’ve been doing something wrong all this time? Here are 10 of the top skincare habits we’re all guilty of.
I want a body like Suzy or Hyuna! But losing weight is tough and keeping it off is even harder! Experts say that an estimated 80 percent of people dropped the pounds but gained it all back within a year (that’s me!) How then do we rise above the rest and be that 20 percent that gets to fit into skin-tight dresses and strut our stuff confidently? A good start would be to recognise the difficulty of weight loss and quit beating ourselves up over it. Next, practice the truths to keep those fats away and perhaps one day, just one day, we’ll get there.
It’s summer, and we finally have the energy to achieve our fitness goals. Check out these slimming secrets that you should follow pronto to get in your best shape, and ready to rock a bikini!
Let’s face it – everyone ages. Some do it gracefully, while others… not so much. Obviously, we all want to be the former, but how exactly do we achieve such a thing? Well, it’s not as difficult as you might think. With exercise, a healthy diet, a good skincare routine, plus a few professional pick-me-ups every now and then, you too can beat the sands of time.