How many times have you been told that men likes a woman to keep it natural when it comes to make-up?
Whether for yourself or for your partner – we always want to look our best. According to research here are 5 Scientifically Proven Ways for Women To Become More Attractive. Do you agree with these?
ONE: Perfect Your Pout
With the media paying so much attention to anything lip-related, it is no wonder that women spend so much money perfecting their pouts – think Kylie Jenner lip kits. However, lips played an important factor in beauty even before so much attention was focused on it by the media.
According to a study from Manchester University, men spend more than half the time gazing at a woman’s mouth in the first ten seconds he meets her. Men also prefer fuller lips over thin ones: Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson were considered the goddesses of beautiful lips. Turns out, men find lips with red lipstick more irresistible than pink lipstick or lips without lipstick.
Pout Perfecting Tips:
1) Wear RED lipstick: The appeal of thinner lips increased by more than 40% once make-up has been put on. Red lipstick was also found to be more appealing than pink ones.
TWO: Perfect Your Smile
Multiple studies show than men prefer women who smiled more. A study showed that happiness was the most attractive female emotion expression, while other surveys conclude that a great smile is often the only feature cited by the majority as being “very important” when it comes to physical attractiveness.
Smile Perfecting Tips:
1) Smile! Very simply, a smile affects your mood positively, causing you to smile more, in a positive feedback mood.
2) Upturn Your Mouth Corners: As we age, our mouth corners start to droop due to loss of collagen. We look like we are sad all the time. With a quick filler procedure, the mouth corners can be supported, and turned upwards, making us look happier, and hence, more attractive.
THREE: Perfect Your Voice
A study showed that men generally preferred a woman with a relatively high pitch, wide formant dispersion and breathy voice, a higher pitch voice is associated with youth, and a smaller body. Also, according to research, males preferred the voice to be as breathy as possible.
On the other hand, I’ve always had a personal preference for lower pitched and husky voices like Scarlett Johansonn’s were sexier than higher pitched voices. For instance, in this Her trailer.
Studies reveal that men find women with long, thick hair more attractive than their short-haired, thin hair counterparts. In women with long hair, they are also rated to be more attractive when they let their hair down, compared to when their hair is tied up.
However, in my personal opinion, it all boils down to your style. Hey, if you can rock that pixie cut, then you go girl! Style comes from within; beauty is typically gauged by the exterior. If a hairstyle is supposed to define your personality, then why should you be afraid with experimenting with yours?
Short hair or not, a healthy head of hair is always the way to go.
Hair Perfecting Tips:
1) Healthy Diet for Healthy Hair: Beautiful hair begins from within. Consume foods high in anti-oxidants such as blueberries, tomatoes, apples. Omega-3 oils and zinc are great for hair repair: add fish such as salmon to your diet, and oysters for the added zinc.
2) Maximise your Hair potential: Thinning hair and hair loss affects more than 25% of women. Fortunately, with new treatments and technologies, hair loss can easily be treated and reversed. The Revage 670 Laser is an FDA approved treatment for hair loss. The Sloane Clinic has incorporated this into their Hair Maximizer Programme, which has shown to be very effective in combating hair loss.
FIVE: Apparently, wear less makeup
Women tend to overestimate how much make-up they should use to make themselves most attractive – and may be wearing way too much, due to the perceived mistaken preference of others. Well, you can’t please everybody – the most important thing is looking good for yourself.
Make-up or not, these tips will definitely keep your skin healthy and glowing.
1) Keep Your Skin Healthy: Remove your make up every night before you go to bed. Clogged skin and pigmentory conditions will scream for attention if they are not kept at bay. Lots of fruits, rest and exercise are essential to allow your skin to glow from within.
2) Skin Supplements: Good skin begins from within, and what better way to do that than with a natural, super-antioxdiant supplement? Crystal Tomato is a natural supplement made up of specially bred white tomatoes which are rich in the super anti-oxidants colourless carotenoids: phytoene(PE) and phytofluene (PF). Your skin becomes fairer and texture, better.
3) Laser treatments: Laser treatments help improve pigmentation, improve pores, smoothen our skin texture, and anti-age your skin. Our favourite laser program is the Brilliant Skin Program from The Sloane Clinic, which uses the gentle Fraxel Light resurfacing laser to rejuvenate the skin.